Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > isn ´t it too heavy to hold?    

isn ´t it too heavy to hold?

mr.dgdln
Turkey

isn ´t it too heavy to hold?

what would you comment on this?
have I really deserved such arrogant and insultin words?

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

You will do the same and you will always be convinced that you are TOTALLY RIGHT, because you have a small brain, and you can �t see further.
No one is ever TOTALLY RIGHT.
Someone with A VERY GOOD VISION always knows that there is much more ahead to be seen.
You are not TOTALLY RIGHT, but you are almost completely rude.

Grow up and appear to deal with wisdom.
I �m a teacher as well and how can a teacher call a colleague small-brained? if I called one of my friends like that, I would feel ashamed that I share the same job with the person.

24 Sep 2009      

lomasbello
Venezuela

Come on, please mr. dgdln accept you made a mistake using those words towards two women and stop complaining. I think you are so intelligent and if you want to call our attention do it in another way �cause in this one is not working.

You can not be proud of that behaviour.

24 Sep 2009     

JulietaVL
Mexico

My opnion is this:

If you have something to argue with her... send her a pm... you did the same with me,  acusing me in public

I apologize again for the previous fight but enough is enough!!!

I hope you can refelct on this, the other members do not need to keep on standing our personal issues....

24 Sep 2009     

Jayho
Australia

Come on, enough is enough - do we need another post about this same issue?

This was posted in the cafe by anaisabel- quiet appropriate here too

24 Sep 2009     

mr.dgdln
Turkey

ok you are right about warning me to  stop this trivial argument. but "small brain" words are heavier than I can hold. if I could ignore it, I �d do something not typical of me.

whatever you find wrong about me, can you say that I deserved to be accused of having a small brain?

if so let me know.

24 Sep 2009     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

For me this can be the last one, with a slight difference

24 Sep 2009     

mr.dgdln
Turkey

a terrible accusation is put one me just because  I said "I wont change my mind on this topic" I didn �t say I dont change my mind at all. So I didn �t deserve to be called such an insulting word.

24 Sep 2009     

Jayho
Australia

Irrespective of this - this is not the right place for these discussions nor did it need a second thread.

Think about how you, as the teacher, would handle this in your classroom.

24 Sep 2009     

manonski (f)
Canada

Please Mrdgdln! These rants are getting annoying.

24 Sep 2009     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

I would prefer you don �t pm me. If you want to insult women, step ahead, we are all here.

And, by the way, as you said in your pm

mr.dgdln
Turkey

dear colleague
I cant even sleep now since you put a terrible accusation on me. I said "I wont change my mind on this topic" I didn �t say I dont change my mind at all. So I didn �t deserve to be called small-brained.

As far as it concerns to me you can sleet though, your opinion about women, or particularlly about me, won �t stop me from being the woman I always have been. My education was on a basis of equality for everyone, either man, or woman. Obviously, in my country there are differences. We respect those who are weaker. That is the only difference we admit.
I am glad you admit changing your mind as far as it concerns to other subjects. Even so, I usually don �t like people who say one thing and then come explaining that what they wanted to say was not exactly that, unless, they apologize.
Sleep well, please.

24 Sep 2009     

JulietaVL
Mexico

Sleeping time in Portugal and Turkey I guess... sleep tight eveybody!!!

I am off to do my daily exercises... 7:00 p.m in Mexico...

catch you later

24 Sep 2009     

1    2    Next >