Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Identifying worksheets    

Identifying worksheets

Enid Stella
South Africa

Identifying worksheets

Hello All
I saw a really cool idea used by AK who identified the worksheet by posting initials in a footer. I would love people to put their full names on a header or footer so that I have a permanent record of whose wonderful work I �m using!

24 Sep 2009      

joy2bill
Australia

What I would love to see is the name of the country because my students get quite a kick out of knowing that their work came from many miles away.
Or maybe just a symbol that is synonomous with that particular country!

24 Sep 2009     

Portugal

In the worksheets I download, I usually add a footer saying:

By (name, country); if I happen to adapt them, which is frequent, I add: adapted by...

My students used to ask me about this and I explained. I do believe it �s inspiring to know that we collaborate with other Teachers around the world.

I won �t come here so often as I used to, but I �ll try to visit, at least, once a week.

Have a nice day, you all.

24 Sep 2009     

colibrita
United Kingdom

Yes, it would be great, so that we can quickly identify the w/s (etc) inventor.

I already add my name (well an alias) in a footer. but i �ll add on my country too (now, where I �m from or where i work? mmmm.....!)

24 Sep 2009     

Zora
Canada

Hmm... I could add my Nick and a maple leaf in the footer... Though the border I tend to use might cover it. I need to experiment a little.

Where are you from dear little hummingbird?! Wink

24 Sep 2009     

Nebal
Lebanon

hey Zora, what a nice idea!!! I could add my nickname too and a lovely butterly .
I �m for the idea. Thumbs Up

Nika, I didn �t like your last sentence. Once a week is not enough for me. I miss ur posts.Cry

24 Sep 2009     

colibrita
United Kingdom

Zora, I �m a Brit living near wonderful Barcelona!

24 Sep 2009     

Zora
Canada

Very cool Colibrita! Thumbs Up

24 Sep 2009