Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > powerpoint in class    

powerpoint in class

Fabio Ferreira
Brazil

powerpoint in class

Hello dear teachers! Since I �ve started using PowerPoint Templates in my classes, my life as a teacher became much easier. =D. That �s why I decided to create a blog, a space where I can not only share my experience with this fantastic tool, but also get new ideas from my guests.
www.ppt4esl.blogspot.com
I hope I see you there!

26 Sep 2009      

zailda
Brazil

Hi!
I viited your blog and left I comment. I need some tips, I �m terrible with the powerpoint thing!

26 Sep 2009     

anitarobi
Croatia

Hi, Fabio!
I agree - I �ve been blessed with having the opportunity to use the overhead rpojector and ppts in my classroom for the last 3 years and it has been great - time saving, creative, motivating for the kids nad myself, and has even made me improve my computer skills. And it adds to our teaching repertoire, so my classroom is full of all kinds of methods and ideas - from the classical use of the board , to board games, videos, powerpoints, etc. etc. And if prepared well, as everything in teaching, it is really effective and gets the job done in a fun and educational way!
Anita

26 Sep 2009