Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > BAC exam    

BAC exam

millmo
France

BAC exam

Hi
I have just had someone ask me to help the prepare for their BAC english exam. I usually teach primary so do not have a great deal of knowledge of the BAC. Can anyone suggest any good activity, grammar, discussion sheets which may be suitable for this level..he is around 19 years old.

THANKS

27 Sep 2009      

lucile
France

Pourquoi ne pas chercher des sujets de bac sur internet ? Je suis prof en lyc�e professionnel, en quelle section cet �l�ve est-il ?

Lucile

27 Sep 2009     

jamiejules
France

hi Millmo, if I were you I �d ask him to let you have a look at his English book, (the one he was asked to buy for his final year at his high school)
From there you will have a pretty good idea what is asked of him during the year.
then there are "annales" books that are a compilation of previous exams, you could ask him to buy a second hand one and work with him.

27 Sep 2009     

aftab57
United Kingdom

These might a little.

27 Sep 2009     

millmo
France

Thanks everyone!

I will take a look at the web sites suggested by you aftab57. I have asked him to bring his books etc thanks jamiejules, just having a bit of a pre-lesson panick! I have searched the internet Lucile, however, I am not entirely sure how the BAC works and there seems to be various forms  of the english test paper - LV1 LV2, SMS, STI, STL etc. I have downloaded a few of the past papers to work on and I believe that there is a 20 min oral based on a picture. I will ask my student to be more specific on his subject and maybe I can go from there!

Thanks again, everyone...all experience and advice is appreciated.

28 Sep 2009     

millmo
France

aftab57

Just looked at the links that you gave me....fantastic...THANKS!

28 Sep 2009