Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Hi Dear Teachers :)    

Hi Dear Teachers :)

PsychoUvita
Peru

Hi Dear Teachers :)

I wonder if you know about  magazines of English(only english ) which I can subscribe and send me home =)

27 Sep 2009      

JModesto
Portugal

Hi, PsychoUvita.

There are plenty magazines of English which you can subscribe and they are sent to your home.

The most famous ones, here in Portugal, are published by Mary Glasgow �s publications.

We can subscribe several magazines depending on the level and the age of our students or their level of English.

Of course that are many more magazines in English. I referred these publications because I know them very well and I also work with them in my classes.

Any question answer back.

Bye

27 Sep 2009     

-eva
Spain

Hi,
In the school where I work, we �ve been subscribed to SPEAK UP magazines... for ages! They �re very good for adults and include CDs adn DVDs with updated films. The magazines contain interviews to famous people as well as some language sections, a travel one, etc.
Hope this is useful
Eva

27 Sep 2009     

BebelBR
Brazil

http://www.speakup.com.br

It �s for Brazilian readers, but the texts are all in English...

27 Sep 2009     

Nereis
Argentina

Here in Argentina THE TEACHER �S MAGAZINE is a magazine for english teachers with excercises to all level. It �s published by EDIBA and it �s sold in Paraguay, Bolivia, Chile, Ecuador and other countries. You can also buy the NAtional Geography Magazine

27 Sep 2009     

Mishuna
Argentina

There �s one that I found some months ag: Think in English. I think it �s Spanish and it �s very difficult to find them here in BA. It �s good for teenagers and adults.

27 Sep 2009     

yolprica
Spain

"Think in English" is the best magazine I have ever seen for teachers and advanced students. Their e-mail is: [email protected]
Hugs from Spain
Yolanda

27 Sep 2009     

robertohm
Spain

I love " hot English" it has got a lot of articles and things about grammar too. It includes a CD with listenings and activities about the articles in the magazine. You can find it in  the Intenet.

28 Sep 2009