Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > An Amaaaaaaazing Talent    

An Amaaaaaaazing Talent

Spagman63
Hong Kong

An Amaaaaaaazing Talent

I saw this on our local news last night and want to share it.This woman is an amazing talent. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=518XP8prwZo&feature=related
I purposely misspelled amazing for effect:)

28 Sep 2009      

natabut
Ukraine

That �s really great! I can �t find the very words I need. And I �m truly proud of my compatriot.

But I wonder if all of you understand the whole story of this performance. It �s not only her talent of drawing with sand that is great... But the subject itself... And the choice of songs to accompany it... Altogether they make a very touching and profound narration.

28 Sep 2009     

johanne23232
Israel

this was so touching , thanks so much for sharing it with us.

28 Sep 2009     

gilorit
Israel

as you said: An Amaaaaaaazing Talent !!!!

Thank you for sharing.

28 Sep 2009     

Isabelucha
Portugal

Wow, really Amaaaazing! Thank you Spagman! I loved it! :-)

28 Sep 2009     

anaisabel001
Spain

Really amazing!!Thanks for sharing the link.:-))

28 Sep 2009     

arkel
Ireland

Wow!!!!!!!

28 Sep 2009     

baiba
Latvia

The performance is stunning! I could never have imagined what can be done with sand and a true artist �s hand......

Thanks, Spagman!

28 Sep 2009     

mariannina
Italy

and she �s only 24 years old! Thumbs Up

28 Sep 2009     

Spagman63
Hong Kong

From what I could gather she was showing the Ukraine prior to the invasion and bombing by Germany then it went into wartime Ukraine but I don �t see the significance of the obelisk.  It is a masonic symbol and is prevalent all over the world, the Vatican having one of the largest. We even have one in Washington, DC which astounds me.  The way she pulled pictures out of the sand by taking away the sand was truly astounding.

28 Sep 2009