Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > European Day of Languages exhibition    

European Day of Languages exhibition

marta v
Serbia

European Day of Languages exhibition

Hello everyone!

Thanks for the help with posting photos!

Here are the photos of the exhibition in our school hall in Subotica, Serbia. It is dedicated to the European Day of Languages (26th September). Thanks to Silvana, ten of us ESL printables members have exchanged postcards with the same text in our own languages for our pupils to get the taste of other languages.  My pupils love the idea! Our town has three official languages (Serbian, Hungarian and Croatian), so everything on the board was written in those languages plus English. The postcards are displayed for everyone to see and read. The second board is interactive and framed with the words �I LOVE YOU � in 24 different European languages. In the middle there �s some space left for pupils to write something in any language they speak /write.

This has been a really fulfilling expreience! Thanks everyone for participating!

Marta

29 Sep 2009      

serene
Greece

Hi Marta,

Congratulations to you and your students! Very nice display of the postcards and beautiful poster!

Once again many thanks to you and all the other teachers who participated in the postcard exchange and special thanks to Silvana who started and organized it! Thumbs Up

Have a nice day
serene

29 Sep 2009     

mariannina
Italy

It �s really involving! Why don �t we do it again, just to know better one another? I �d love it!
Ciao.
Mariannina

29 Sep 2009     

baiba
Latvia

Great poster, Marta! I wonder what your students wrote on it (besides I LOVE YOU Big smile)?

29 Sep 2009     

marta v
Serbia

That is what most of them wrote - I love you! There was Serbian, Hungarian, German and even Greek!

29 Sep 2009     

marta v
Serbia

And English of course!

29 Sep 2009     

JulietaVL
Mexico

29 Sep 2009