Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Virus warning!!!!    

Virus warning!!!!

eng789
Israel

Virus warning!!!!

Please help.  

I am reposting this call for help continued from

What do we do about the virus warnings that keep popping up when I go into the site?

AVG alert -  Infection     -    www.eslprinitables.com/         Exploit Java Script Obfuscation (type 835) 

Barbara

3 Oct 2009      

eng789
Israel

Yes, it is still popping up.

3 Oct 2009     

danibauer
Brazil

I have AVG anti-virus and it �s popping up the virus warning too!!!!
Regards,
Daniela

3 Oct 2009     

silvanija
Lithuania

Hi there.
I have Kaspersky Internet Security and all the time I open ESLprintables I get a warning about virus HEUR: Trojan. Script. Iframer. I didn �t dear to log in today and yesterday and now I have logged in just to write this message.

Bye until better times
Silvana

3 Oct 2009     

sisse
Portugal

Every time I try to open it with Safari I warning pops up. Do you have any idea what is wrong?

Bye

3 Oct 2009     

veraviana
Portugal

HEEEELLLLPPPPP! I have the same problem as silvanija, except that I can �t even access the site at all. Now I �m logged in but this is not my pc. What should I do? I can �t live with ESLPrintables anymore... Cry

3 Oct 2009     

eng789
Israel

I PM �d Victor,   I hope he can help.

3 Oct 2009     

Sereny
Latvia

Hi there!

I am getting the same alert from AVG since yesterday. To be honest, it �s a bit relieving to see that I am not the only one:D Hope, this issue will be resolved soon.

Regards,
Ieva

3 Oct 2009     

Montypython
France

same here... quite worrying...
looking forward to being able to come back again!!!
i miss you all!
cheers,
monty

3 Oct 2009     

eng789
Israel

It �s 9 pm and  I think I will leave the site till tomorrow morning - I �m afraid I �ve been exposed too long.
I hope a solution is found soon.

Have a great weekend everyone.
Barbara

3 Oct 2009     

zambia09
Czech Republic

Hi,

maybe you should get different anti-virus. I haven �t god good experience with AVG at all. Now I use ESET (NOD) and everything is OK.
I got the warning yesterday too but the anti-virus ended the connection and everything works well.

Hope your comps are going to be OK soon.

Michaela

3 Oct 2009     

1    2    Next >