Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > NATIVE TEACHERS WANTED    

NATIVE TEACHERS WANTED

towerbridge77
Argentina

NATIVE TEACHERS WANTED

Hi dear friends,

I would like to "hire" some native teachers in Argentina for conversation classes but most of them are living downtown and don�t travel to Greater B.A.
Could you pls give me some tips - websites where to try and contact them?
Thanks in advance!

Have a great weekend

Towerbridge

4 Oct 2009      

missveronica
Argentina

Although I feel a bit hurt cause you �d rather hire native speakers than trained teachers I �ll suggest using

4 Oct 2009     

dennismychina
China

Hi Towerbridge,

Hove you tried advertising in the English newspapers?

There is also the Buenos Aires Expats Group http://baexpats.org

Hi Miss Veronica,

Firstly there are some native speakers who are also trained teachers, believe it or not. J

Secondly there are two distinct areas of learning any language, the technical side and the practical side. And as Towerbridge is looking for conversational teachers, who better that a native speaker of English. I�m sure your Spanish pronunciation is far better than mine.

Enjoy.

4 Oct 2009     

newuser07
Argentina

Exactly my point !!!!
Smile
So far, I�ve been working with trained teachers and it has been great since to me teachers with the necessary training, methodology, etc are the best for students who need to learn the language! The thing is there are new students (level?.... advanced plus!!!!) so I though that a native speaker would be able to provide them with an additional challenge since they are absolutely fluent, their vocabulary range is great and would like to go on improving their English!

Have a nice weekend and thanks for your answers!!!!!!!!!!!

4 Oct 2009