Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > European day of languages    

European day of languages

susie13
Hungary

Hello Dear Silvana,

So I think it is me who has to say thank you about the idea and the organisation as well.
It was great fun and experience for my students, too.

Next time count on me again. Best wishes
Susie

6 Oct 2009     

mariannina
Italy

Hi Silvanjia, I think New Year will do because in Europe there are several, different religions!
What do you think? And what do you, dear friends, think?
Ciao

6 Oct 2009     

deryalim
Turkey

Dear Silvana,
it was very good project .thank you for joining me to the group and I �m waiting for new steps:)))on Thursday or Friday I �ll also  send the pictures:))))Ok we can make for Christmas exchange.My students and me are eager to joining for the new projects:)))))                                                                             bye
                                                                                              DERYA   

6 Oct 2009     

natabut
Ukraine

I would also like my students to join it... )))) Please, take me into consideration. ;~))

6 Oct 2009     

silvanija
Lithuania

New Year would be great. I would like to make it worldwide. Big smileWink With greetings in English and native languages on the postcards.

WinkLOL

6 Oct 2009     

stefania.r
Italy

Please, count on me too. I would be very happy! My compliments, you are very creative!!

6 Oct 2009     

anaisabel001
Spain

Congratulations Silvanija!!!!!!Lovely pictures and wonderful work!!

6 Oct 2009     

xyzzyx
Turkey

Hello silvanijia
At frst I want to say that this project than you had made was wondurful. I cong. you and other partner of you. And now I want to join to you for you new pfoject, if it is ok?

thank you.....

6 Oct 2009     

Little Miss Lady
Spain

I just love this website due to all these nice projects and closeness there is between all the members. Thank u all!

6 Oct 2009     

[email protected]
Finland

Hello, I �m Samantha originally from Wales but am now living in Finland.  I the local Youth and International worker and I do a lot of work with the local schools and youth.  I always really excited about any international exchange and would be very grateful if you would consider me joining your next postcard exchange.

All the best,

Sam

8 Oct 2009     

< Previous   1    2