Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > can īt believe it!!!    

can īt believe it!!!

gilorit
Israel

can īt believe it!!!

I am so angry !!!

Well, I have just downloaded one of Alenka īs old ws and was SHOCKED to see it had 302 downloads and one (1) Thank you !!!!

It is ssssssoooooooo rude.
Orit

11 Oct 2009      

mirela.sorina
Romania

i do not understand

11 Oct 2009     

zambia09
Czech Republic

Dear Orit,

unfortunately I can believe it. It īs sad but the story has been here so many times and nothing has changed.  I wonder what  all the people, who don īt bother with simple "thank you", can teach their students?
For me it īs a sign of bad manners īcoz anybody can īt say he/she is in such hurry he/she hasn īt got  10 seconds to type 8 letters  - as some say in these discussions.

Let īs hope one day thing will get better.

Michaela

11 Oct 2009     

eng789
Israel

I īll be honest,  I don īt write long messages - but I agree that a simple thanks isn īt asking too much.

11 Oct 2009     

Samantha.esl
Italy

Welcome to the club who can īt understand these kind of "teachers"...

Sam

11 Oct 2009     

donapeter
Romania

Sylvie is right. I have old worksheets and i īve noticed that my comments disappeared. It can īt be even possible for a ws with so many downloads to have only one comment!!! I am so sure this is the explanation. 

11 Oct 2009