Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Grammar and Linguistics > Great source for improving and understanding our grammar (recommended for teachers)    

Great source for improving and understanding our grammar (recommended for teachers)

ichacantero
Honduras

Great source for improving and understanding our grammar (recommended for teachers)

Hi everyone Big smile,

Most of you probably already know about this site, but I�m posting it because if you don�t know about it, it could help you a lot. It�s called grammar girl and I use it for teacher training. I recommend it just for teachers, not for students, because it�s a way of understanding grammar so that we can teach it, but it can be overwhelming for a student. I hope you find it useful!! Wink

http://grammar.quickanddirtytips.com/default.aspx

4 Nov 2008      

Victoria-Ladybug
Israel

No,Ladybird!
the link doesn�t seem to work for me too!

4 Nov 2008     

urpillay
Spain

Hi Icha,

how are you? I tried to visit the site you recommend but the link doesn�t work for me either. I�ll try it later maybe. Anyway, thanks a lot for sharing with us interesting sites!
Have a nice day!
Inma Alc�zar

4 Nov 2008     

danibauer
Brazil

Hi Icha!

How is your school??? We haven�t heard from you since you asked us our opinion about your business....

I hope you have figured out something good!!!

Welcome back!!! Clap

4 Nov 2008     

ichacantero
Honduras

Thanks so much for your welcoming words... We are still working on next years design, but I�m worried about the economical depression soon to happen. We are crossing our fingers that our business doesn�t look affected.... I�ll keep you posted Ermm Thanks for worrying, this site, with it�s loving members inspire me to keep looking forward Smile

4 Nov 2008     

ichacantero
Honduras

Hi Ladybird, Could you send me an email and I�ll gladly send everything I have on training teachers Wink
My email address is [email protected]

4 Nov 2008