Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Would you be interested?    

Would you be interested?

happymiss
France

Would you be interested?

Hi dear colleagues,

I found this site not long ago and thought: "My goodness, my colleagues are amazing!" You �re doing so much materials, it �s fantastic you all want to share printables!
I �ve already shared with you a few things, hope they �ll interest someone... But there is one thing that I worked on, and I �m quite happy with the result. Yet, I �m not sure it would interest you, so, tell me what you think of it:

With some advanced students, we �ve studied SULA by Toni Morrison. i �ve chosen a few extracts and made worksheets to help them understand the text. They loved it! But it was a lot of work and I �ve many worksheets. So, do you think it could help someone or it is too complex? (i �ve noticed most printables were for lower to intermediate...)

Just let me know...

Hope to hear from you!!!!

Have a great day!!!

17 Oct 2009      

nvr1
France

Bonjour ch�re coll�gue,
Avec quel niveau de classe as-tu fait ce travail, stp ?
Bon weekend

17 Oct 2009     

happymiss
France

Terminales L et ES, adaptable aux autres niveaux bien s�r!

17 Oct 2009     

happymiss
France

Terminales L et ES, adaptable aux autres niveaux bien s�r!

17 Oct 2009     

nvr1
France

Personnellement j �enseigne en coll�ge.

17 Oct 2009     

Isabel L
Spain

Hi severinem and welcome to the site.
We share worksheets at all levels. If you search the site, you �ll see extraordinary ws for advanced students, for example by Montypython, a French teacher. So, your ws will be welcome and downloaded, regardless of the level, as long as some members find it useful.

PS. @ nevr1 and severinem. Don �t you think that writing in French is a bit impolite since this site id for teachers all over the world? Smile

17 Oct 2009     

manonski (f)
Canada

Isabel,they are telling one another what level they teach.
I absolutely agree that anything on the forum should be written in English. If you want to exchange messages in French, do it through private messages.

17 Oct 2009     

happymiss
France

Deeply sorry! while writing the message to my French colleague, I was wondering which language to write in.. but as the level of the students is quite difficult to translate... it was easier! I didn �t mean to be impolite!!! Wink

17 Oct 2009     

Daryona
Russian Federation

Is anybody interested in Ancient Egyptian sports? You may have a look at it here: http://www.touregypt.net/historicalessays/ancsportsc1.htm

Can be useful for yours lessons about sports.

17 Oct 2009