Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Good bye, colleagues!    

Good bye, colleagues!

victor
Spain

Hi,

According to Google archives, the page where your worksheet appears:
Was created on 27 Jul 2008
And surprisingly the worksheet that you uploaded in eslprintables was uploaded exactly the same day. Therefore it is difficult to know which one is the copy.
Anyway, I believe the other one is the copy, because the author that appears in the document properties is the same that appears in all your worksheets ("egyptian hak").
Are you sure that you didn �t upload it in both websites? There is nothing against that. We can publish our work wherever we want.

Please, don �t take it as an offence. It is just a system to protect the system rules. Nobody was judging you or suspecting you.

Please understand that moderators have a lot of work (unfortunately). It is impossible to investigate every case so deeply.

I �ve just restored your worksheet and your points, since there is no reason to belive that yours is the copy. I hope moderators agree with this decision.

19 Oct 2009     

libertybelle
United States

And remember Brahmam - there are thousands of people here, and not everyone knows you. 

The real problem is that people (not necessarily from here) who are stealing and uploading all over the net.
Luckily someone discovered this problem. Would you have ever found out that your materials are being stolen if someone here hadn �t found out?
That they thought yours was stolen is a mistake anyone could make.
We are really up against the world wide net here.
Fight with us against theft - don �t leave.
L

Ps - great answer Victor!!!  I totally agree with you!

19 Oct 2009     

brahmam
India

Thank you for your support. Let me wait and see what Victor says.

19 Oct 2009     

brahmam
India

Dear colleagues, Thank you all for the support. Victor has just restored my worksheet and the points. My sincere thanks to Victor for having helped me stay on this wonderful site that is doing wonders.

Thanks a million!

19 Oct 2009     

Carla Horne
United States

Dear Mr. Brahmam,

I just read the post, and I must say that I �m thankful that it has been settled and that you are staying. Please have a good day!

Carla

19 Oct 2009     

epit
Turkey

You must stay your pupils at least ,sir.Best Regards

19 Oct 2009     

EvaRamos
Panama

Dear Brahmam,
    I am glad that Victor restored your points, and the misunderstanding was solved.   It �s sad that there are people who use our ws and upload them in other sites as theirs, but that should not discourage us from continuing sharing with many other wonderful teachers who are part of this great eslcommunity that Victor had the vision to create.  
    I �m glad that you decided to stay, and I really hope that this situation does not happen again to you, or any of the members.  It may happen, but we are here for a greater purpose: to benefit our students.  I have become a better teacher thanks to this community, and I feel blessed for that.  I have made friends, I have learned so many new things; that is why we should not give up, and we should face dishonesty with the courage that the love for our profession gives us.

A big hug to you and all my eslprintables friends.

Eva Ramos
Panama

19 Oct 2009     

< Previous   1    2