Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > multiple posts    

multiple posts

eng789
Israel

multiple posts

I assume it �s not your fault. But,  pipetochka could you
please delete some of your posts.  One  is enough.
I �m sure someone will help you soon.

19 Oct 2009      

cherieimh
Vietnam

I was deleting while you were posting to tell me to delete. It took quite some time as an error message kept coming up as I was attempting to delete. I have posted many times in many places and never had anything quite this strange happen, suddenly there were multiple posts but getting them deleted was even harder. I doubt many of us would want to post multiple times when we are asking for help. Why annoy people. I just want to help my students and this seems like a good place to come to ask for help. Cher

19 Oct 2009     

cherieimh
Vietnam

I see you were not even posting to me. Something is going on with the message board as there were about 10 copies of my post and I hit the button once. I see that others are having the same time with some duplicates here. I can imagine that they will feel the same as I did when they realize it. Cher

19 Oct 2009     

miss.cecilia
Argentina

eng789, I know you �re right about pipetochka �s posts

but, why did you start a new one? Confused 

19 Oct 2009