Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Website for Sharing ESL Materials    

Website for Sharing ESL Materials

Pinky Makus
Canada

Website for Sharing ESL Materials

Looks interesting....You must be a member to download.  Someone please tell me if we must contribute original works to download.  I see there is some kind of points system in place.

http://creativechalk.com/

25 Oct 2009      

Alenka
Slovenia

Hi!
It �s really interesting site - like this. However when you register you have already 20 points to use for downloading. Than you have to contribuite your own worksheets to get more points. I found these rules there:

Our mission
Our mission is to build an online community that ESL teachers around the world can use to freely share ESL materials they �ve made and quickly find and use great materials by other teachers

Share the love
To encourage everyone to share great materials, we use a simple point system. It costs 1 point to download a material (except your own and those you �ve previously downloaded). You start out with 20 points and receive 1 point every time someone downloads one of your materials.

Example: If 30 people download one of your materials, you get 30 points and can download 30 additional materials from CreativeChalk.com.

25 Oct 2009