Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Can īt remember the exercise    

Can īt remember the exercise

fletsch
Canada

Can īt remember the exercise

Hey everyone:

In August I downloaded and used a great worksheet.  It was about the owner of a resort that was having trouble with staff, the kitchen, advertising, etc.  The worksheet was about the owner and the staff having a meeting and discussing some solutions.  I loved this worksheet, but I can īt find it in my files and I have searched on here for it again, but it does not come up with the search criteria I have used.  If you are the author of this worksheet could you please send me a message.  Then I can dowload it again,

Thanks and happy Sunday
Fletsch

26 Oct 2009      

pinarkrts
Turkey

hi friends  (DESPERATELY    URGENT !!!!)

I am looking for teachers who can run aproject with us!!!!!!!!!Clap

it is about a comenious project (ERASMUS)

we (Turkish teachers) want to share  our experience with you and also we kindly want you to share yours with us.

if you are interested about it I will give the project details.

26 Oct 2009

26 Oct 2009     

snejankaaa
Bulgaria

Hello! I īm a teacher in vocational high school in Bulgaria. My name is Snejina and I need more info about the project. Send me, please!!! Greetings from Bulgaria!!!

26 Oct 2009     

Portugal

pinarkrts, snejankaaa

Have you also checked the etwinning portal?
Best regards.

ij

26 Oct 2009