Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > graduation party    

graduation party

procei
Brazil

graduation party

I�ve already sent this message....
Please, I�d like some ideas of good and emotional songs for graduation party that will be hold on the first week of December...the students of elementary level will be sing it....They already presented: Silent night, we wish a merry chrismas, X-chrismas (John Lenon with the adaptation for Simone-a brazilian singer), Joy to the world, Imagine...Please, any sugestion will be welcome...we have to choose a diferent song.....It�s for children and another group of teen...thanks...
I loved the answer I�ve received...however I need traditional ones songs for the graduation...thanks again...

28 Oct 2009      

JulietaVL
Mexico

Do they have to be songs for Christmas??

28 Oct 2009     

darlingabbie
Philippines

If you prefer a Christmas song, you might like to listen to this song:  Christmas Is.  It is composed by Jim Brickman.  Check this website just to hear it---

Hope this helps.

28 Oct 2009