Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > HELP ME!    

HELP ME!

DiasSil
Brazil

HELP ME!

Hi there!
I uploaded two worksheets and they havent  been downloaded but I still don �t have the  enough points. Please downloaded my worksheets.
Thanks a lot!
This site is wooonderful.

28 Oct 2009      

zambia09
Czech Republic

Oh dear, will this begging ever stop?!
We are not supposed to advertise our wss. You are second or third who �s doing this today.
As far as I can see one of your wss was downloaded three times so you �ll have your points after midnight Spanish time.

Today one of the newbies was begging like this, some members downloaded his wss and then all his wss were reported as stolen. How sad some people will never learn.

P.S: Welcome to this wonderful site.

28 Oct 2009     

baiba
Latvia

Hi Silvana,

Your worksheet on Reported speech does not comply with the rules of this site - it contains sentences in the language other than English which is not allowed here.

So I advise you to rework your worksheet if you want it to stay because this site is for the English language only.  You will start reaping the fruit only if you manage to upload original, self-made worksheets in English.

28 Oct 2009     

swissprof
Switzerland

If you produce something interesting , there is no doubt your worksheets will be downloaded , keep on trying.

I am new here  and I had to improve my style, my way of presenting worksheets, too

but it is worth doing it.

Cheer up !Wink

swissprof

28 Oct 2009     

martiarenap
Argentina

Hey There!!
I�ve been uploading my worksheets, and to tell the truth, I must admit that I have no idea how to add drawings, faces or shapes, to make them more atractive. Sorry guys!!! If you can help me I�d be gratefull.

28 Oct 2009     

anitarobi
Croatia

HI guys and gals!
We just had such a discussion here a while ago this afternoon, so check the advice Julian got when he asked for similar advice http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=13318. Best of luck!

28 Oct 2009