Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > A Useful movie    

A Useful movie

pfreites
Argentina

A Useful movie

Hi dear teachers!
                             I know that I have the great opportunity to share this site with you, devoted teachers who care about the education of their students.
                             That�s why I ask to those who use movies in your classes suggest me names of films. My  secondary school students, aged 12 to 14, are working on sports, can/ can�t (for abilities and asking for permission), and the weather; Students aged 14 to 16 are studying the Simple Past tense. 

I�ve seen wonderful worksheets on films here but the question is that I haven�t seen many of those movies,yet. 
I love watching films, so I�d appreciate your suggestions.
                                               Thanks in advance, pfreites.  Tongue  

29 Oct 2009      

Lancillotta:
Italy

Hi,
I prepared  a complete work on Dead Poets Society.
It is about general English.
Level B1/B2.
You can download it (it �s free) here:

I hope this helps.
Lancillotta

29 Oct 2009     

Carla Horne
United States

Dear Lancillotta,

Thank you! I love The Dead Poet �s Society. Your work is excellent!

Carla

Dear Pfreites,

After I teach Dover �s War of the Worlds book, I show the movie with Tom Cruise (2005) in it. We write a compare/contrast essay about the two. It has worked well so far.

Carla

29 Oct 2009     

aftab57
United Kingdom

Good movie guides here.

29 Oct 2009     

Lancillotta:
Italy

Hi again
perhaps this link could be useful
it deals with books, but most of them  now are movies, so, some of the exercises could be used in a classroom .
Regards
Lancillotta

29 Oct 2009     

lovinglondon
Spain

Have a look at this site. It has movie segments concerning grammar points. I hope it helps!
greetings from Spain-

29 Oct 2009