Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Reporting old worksheets    

Reporting old worksheets

procei
Brazil

Well..finally we are reaching a better place....I just think that we have to respect the old member (that THEY are really the owners of the OLD worksheets). If we can respect the experient teachers and share information "on live" why not tranfer to this place the same attitude....I joined this ESL last February and learned a LOT...improved my English, learned a lot of expressions, learned to not be worried about my mistakes and thoughts while writing on this forum, met a lot of helpful people - just to prove it = Zailda, caught my attention on a so soft way, when I sent one of my first worksheet, that helped me a lot - and I must say that I am so happy with the decision of Victor...If I have learned a lot how to prepare worksheets, how to use more ptt to make motivation exercises, I always think how much the old members have spent of their time to learn by themselves or by spending money to learn how to manage this machine called computers... So the begginer is the begginer...and in the way we can�t change the story of Adam and Eve, we just have to observe and think it is from the begginer. New decisions - new changes - new behaviour......."Step by step one goes a long way" and I want to walk a lot...(lol//lol//lol)

30 Oct 2009     

libertybelle
United States

This now means that moderators can use their time and energy on catching the new worksheets which are stolen,copied and scanned and not waste time on older materials.

This makes our task easier. We just need to be on the ball!
(not to forget poor Vanda �s stolen WSs too.  There are at least 2-4 a day!)
Thank you Victor!

L

30 Oct 2009     

MarionG
Netherlands

First of all thanks to Victor! It must be tough to keep this site running with so many hot-tempered, short fused people around.   As victor said the uploading page itself now gives very clear guidelines as to what is allowed now.  Any new member can clearly see what he is allowed to upload and what not. So maybe some WS stay on the site that wouldn �t pass the new rules but that cannot be an excuse for a new �uploader � ....

30 Oct 2009     

anitarobi
Croatia

Keeping the balance is the most difficult and most important job in the world, if and when we wish to keep sth good in our lives. Thanks for doing that job so calmly, Victor.

30 Oct 2009     

Germanic
Portugal

I think I have missed a lot but as long as I am respecting others, doing my own stuff, helping other teachers, I am fine and happy as happy could be but I must admit I have really had enough with my silly self producing ESL material as well as people even reporting the genuine worksheet as a repeat, i.e. if I am preparing a series , for example, on prepositions with same layout but different contents, I have to beg my fellow teachers again and again not to report my worksheets as a repeat before reading it.........

30 Oct 2009     

Martharamirez
Colombia

I �m new to this page and I �m glad to see that there are people willing to always work things out and hope for the best. I love this place, because here is where I feel connected with true teachers. Thanks a lot!

30 Oct 2009     

GIOVANNI
Canada

Thanks once again for a reasonable solution.

30 Oct 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    4