Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > inspired by Elmo - Halloween and other activities    

inspired by Elmo - Halloween and other activities

anitarobi
Croatia

inspired by Elmo - Halloween and other activities

Hi, everybody!
Elmo �s post about Halloween crafts and parties has just inspired me to invite you to share the photos of your projects, Halloween activities, or any other project you do in class in our cafe, so as not to clog the forum. Let �s share pics and experiences we had with this fun week and topic, or any other. Pls, be careful though not to put too many pics in the cafe, but I �m sure people there would love to see how you celebrate active classrooms with your students and what made you proud in teaching this week. If you �re up for it, I hope our cafe turns into one big exchange centre this weekend. (Btw, we shared our summer camp activities in the cafe and it was so positive and inspiring - thanks to all those who shared. And Silvana had that great postcard project with many teachers from ESL we can all sort of feel proud of, especially those who really participated.)
Thanks in advance for all your ideas!
Anita

30 Oct 2009      

Anna P
Brazil

Anita,
We had a brain match! I logged in just to share some pictures of Halloween in my classroom! See you all there!
Anna

30 Oct 2009     

anitarobi
Croatia

I �ll try to post some of mine tomorrow- have some problems transferring them tonight... thanks everyone! Good night

30 Oct 2009     

Kohaku
Japan

I agreeWink I had a wonderful Halloween experience with my students last weekend. I used some of the printable �s that I find here and some from within my collection. I will be looking forward to posting my students progress. I love so many authors here on ESL!! This is such a unique resource for material. I don �t know what I would do without it.Confused Thumbs Up Clap

31 Oct 2009     

Nebal
Lebanon

Hi dear Anita,

Though I don �t celebrate the Halloween, I �d  like to know more about it. It �s soooooooooo interesting to see the preparations, the customs, etc...  I �ll be tracing your Halloween activities in the cafe.
Great idea, dear!!!!

Hugs,
nebal

31 Oct 2009