Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Surprise!Surprise!    

Surprise!Surprise!

Bare
Croatia

Surprise!Surprise!

Funny thing happened to me last night! We had our county meeting for English teachers and I warmly recommended this site to my colleaguesThumbs Up   and then ...  I realized that one of the new teachers is already a member Big smile...I hadn�t known this young lady before and was very glad to meet her in person. It was very interesting!!!Have you ever met personally any of our members?

Hugs to you all;))) I hope we�ll have more Croatian members soon!!

Have a nice weekend!!

Hug  Goga

1 Nov 2009      

xandra27
Croatia

Good to see lots of Croats around :p

1 Nov 2009     

Tatyana83
Armenia

Oh my GOUSHCry I know Just realise...downloaded Printables will start to get POINTS ONLY TOMORROW...PLEASE ! DOWNLOAD SOMETHING FROM MY PAGE :((((((((((( I NEEED POINT JUST TODAY SO BADLY...I CAN SEND YOU SOMETHING BY MAILLLLConfusedCry

1 Nov 2009     

Tatyana83
Armenia

You know tomorrow i have HELLOWEEN PARTY...or...I neeed some MORE INFORMATION ....was downloading the run out of points suddenly...
TRIED TO DOWNLOAD.. and REALISED! ONLY TOMORROW I �ll GET THE POINTS ..but it �s tooooo late!!!!Cry

1 Nov 2009     

Tatyana83
Armenia

i know - it is not right to ask you ...but.. CryConfusedoh..don �t know... may be you �ll help me?
PLEAAAASE!

1 Nov 2009     

eng789
Israel

You have 280 points, you can download whatever you want.

1 Nov 2009     

JulietaVL
Mexico

Bare... who�s the member you met? =)

Niceeeee to know eslprintables� members in person.

I met GIOVANNI & MANONSKI in person =)

1 Nov 2009     

Bare
Croatia

I met Kole . It was funny ... During the workshop she recognized my avatar and told me who she was...I always thought Kole was a man ( I know some men with that nickname ) so it was surprise, surprise... Now we obviously work in the same town...

How did you meet Giovanni and Manonski ?

1 Nov 2009     

JulietaVL
Mexico

Ohh that is nice! =)

I met them becasue I travelled to Canada because of a scholarship I got and we arranged our meeting. Manonski went for me to the hotel and then we went to Giovanni�s place... I had a very nice time with these ladies =) 

take a look

1 Nov 2009     

Bare
Croatia

It �s really great!!! Clap So nice to have friends all over the worldHug If you come to Croatia, let me know ...
Hug

1 Nov 2009     

FroggyClaudine
France

When I registered on the site, I was asked to explain who I was, as all new comers. I thought it was a good idea because if somebody from my area read my profile, he or she could contact me or someone who came to this part of France could tell me and we could meet and exchange ideas, work and fun. I hasn �t worked so far, but maybe one day...

1 Nov 2009     

1    2    Next >