Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > guess I was angry......    

guess I was angry......

Mariethe House
France

guess I was angry......

I am just copying and pasting an answer I  wrote earlier on  and I apologize because I had not seen the thread where all this had been discussed (I was away for a week:)

"What does �not copied � mean? When you use a ready made publication from a textbook or magazine or the internet, is it copied or not? I know that if you add your own exercises, it is accepted ..... I am just asking this because I make my own ws... I write my own texts and have done so from the beginning , therefore being honest and truthful and all this before the 29th of October 2009!!  HOWEVER not so long ago and because I discussed the very quick tendancy of some moderators to get rid of some old ws , I had 2 ws deleted . Why? because I had the honesty to cite them as examples (for using L1 for a meaningful purpose).... Well, I am glad justice has been made according to what eng789 says:Earlier wss (from before  29/10/2009) - can only be reported if they are copied or stolen. And I hope that some moderators that were so quick to delete my ws will be up to show their skill at writing their own material!!
But maybe once again I did not understand the rules!!!

What I mean is people have different ways of using their creativity and as Zora said in a previous post , moderators  should be extremely careful before  they judge!!!!!"

sorry! have just come back after a week �s holiday and missed the thread:

http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=13396&page=4

Victor, I appreciate your apologies to members whose old ws were deleted a bit rapidly!!!!!

2 Nov 2009      

mena22
Portugal

Hi dear mariethe! No problem. Welcome back!
Have a good night!

Hugs,
mena :))

2 Nov 2009     

fsams
Maldives

Mariethe, my heart-felt sympathies to you! A warm welcome again.

Lets hope the same thing will not happen again :)

Tc
Fsams

2 Nov 2009     

zailda
Brazil

Welcome back!

2 Nov 2009     

ants
Switzerland

We �ve missed you!!Hug
Hugs,
Fiona.

2 Nov 2009     

flo84
France

Hi Mariethe

Hope you enjoyed your holiday. In fact you are probably not the only one who missed the discussion on the forum about the new rules, that �s why I was wondering if Victor could not add this new rule on the page of reported contributions so that eveyone would know about it.
Welcome back and make the best of the few days left before going back to school.Wink

Flo

2 Nov 2009