Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > LOOKING FOR PENFRIENDS AROUND THE WORLD    

LOOKING FOR PENFRIENDS AROUND THE WORLD

prili
Spain

LOOKING FOR PENFRIENDS AROUND THE WORLD

WOULD YOU LIKE YOUR STUDENTS YO HAVE SOME SPANISH PENFRIENDS?????Thumbs Up

I am looking for 11 12  and /or 13 year old students who would like to have Spanish penfriends.

We would start with a simple letter for Xmas and continue with other letters about topics dealt with in class.

If you really want to see you students motivated at the time of reading or writing, this is the best way!!!!!

11 Nov 2009      

gulsenk
Turkey

I think it �s a wonderful idea. If our students speak withe other students different from their own one, they will see that English is sth other than grammar and they will also see that the things they are learning can be used for real communication.

11 Nov 2009     

Denisa
Romania

Me too!
I would like to be a part in this project. In case you are too, pm me, please!

11 Nov 2009     

stefania.r
Italy

I �ve sent you a pm! Smile

11 Nov 2009     

g�lg�n
Turkey

What a coincidence! My 9th grades have been pushing me for this and I �ve been thinking of posting a message on the wall. I can gladly co-operate with you. Mine are 14 years old. If you don �t mind this we can help students exchange their mail adresses. You can send me your answer through my pm. Thanks in advance.

11 Nov 2009     

GigiGraziano
Argentina

heyy.. hello to all of you my Student also want to have penfriends and we have already sent emails to another teacher but has never replied us.. please send me a pm if you want to exchange emails.. =)

hugs from Argentina

12 Nov 2009     

zizita321
United States

Hi
I also like the idea of having penfriends for my students.They are from 12 to 15.
Their forum �s address :irfane.xooit.com

17 Nov 2009     

boombox5
Korea, South

Ditto for me.  Some of my students would love this. They are also from 12-15 and are in Korea.  I am sure that would love to communicate with people their own age from any country to learn about other places.  Count me in!Star

19 Nov 2009