Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Why does the layout of a worksheet change when you upload it?    

Why does the layout of a worksheet change when you upload it?

yolprica
Spain

Why does the layout of a worksheet change when you upload it?

I have just uploaded my funny sketch to perform in class or wherever you want and after hours of hard work, I see the layout is not like the one I have in my computer. This has made me see red, is there anything I can do to sort out this problem?
Hugs from Spain
Yolanda

14 Nov 2009      

Nuria08
Spain

Hi!

It happens to me sometimes, too. I often use unusual letter fonts and when I upload my worksheet, they change into more common ones. The same happens with colours. If I use a very unusual color for a frame (like golden or cherry), it usually changes into orange. I guess it has to do with the system. It doesn �t always recognise special layouts. It also makes me feel a bit frustrated sometimes, but I �ve got used to it. My Christmas worksheet had a beautiful golden frame which is now orange, but...that �s life!

Hugs!

14 Nov 2009     

Cyn.
Argentina

I don �t see anything wrong in the preview...
Cheers,
Cyn

14 Nov 2009     

avidrox
Spain

Hello Yolanda,

The same thing happens to me as well, above all when I use WordArt.
It is also true that when we download worksheets, the layout which we see is the original one. The one you used in the first time.

Best regards,
Avidrox

14 Nov 2009