Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > HEellPp !!    

HEellPp !!

anfo24
Uruguay

HEellPp !!

I really need to download material from eslprintables which I �ve found very useful for my classes but i have the problem that although I upload material, Nobody download mine and I can �t get anything! Can somebdoy tell me what to do?
Thank you! 

17 Nov 2009      

anfo24
Uruguay

Does somebody knows where I can find worksheet to work the film "cellular"?? thank you! Thumbs Up

17 Nov 2009     

GigiGraziano
Argentina

check your private messenger..

17 Nov 2009     

_babz
Canada

stop being lazy and create some material!

check out what �s being downloaded...and get inspired!

(if I sound rude, it �s cause I �m tired of teachers who want everything, yet provide nothing in return....)

Dead

17 Nov 2009     

manonski (f)
Canada

Hi

If I understand, you have uploaded one printable today. Why are you complaining that people never download your work?  Give people time. Check what is popular and learn from that. We all started like that here. You can �t expect 100 downloads in the snap of fingers.

Good luck

17 Nov 2009     

mkamijo
Argentina

I don �t want to sound rude (and I do apologise if I do), but shouldn �t you make sure that your messages are grammatically accurate before posting them..?

17 Nov 2009     

Bruna Dutra
Brazil

Babz... sorry if I �m wrong too, but I guess that post wasn �t towards you. hehehe
Check out the first two posts!
LOL

hihihihihi

I, too, don �t want to sound rude, but people get tired from this king of stuff. When I first uploaded a worksheet it got 2 downloads and that doesn �t mean I �m a bad teacher or anything, it �s just a matter of making your worksheets more �attractive and creative �. And so it happens to 99,99% of the members, and imagine if we could �help � everyone who doesn �t get downloads the first time!

Best regards!!

LOL

17 Nov 2009     

maoopa
China

wow!
This guy babz is rude and angry... I wonder what he (she) looks like while writing.

There is no need to be aggressive guys. It is disappointing to see people fighting everyday here.

17 Nov 2009     

mkamijo
Argentina

To _babz

Of course your grammar was spotless; my message was meant for anfo24. I guess I should have made it clear...and checked my punctuation. Sorry again (and no need to get so worked up about all this).

17 Nov 2009     

mkamijo
Argentina

To maoopa

You have a point there!  Smile

17 Nov 2009     

Bruna Dutra
Brazil

See Babz... you got a bad reputation for free! hehehehe
It �s always better when we �re careful and polite, even when we feel we have the �right � not to be. We all agree these things are tiresome, but there �s no need to make a fuss.

Best regards to all!!!

xoxo

17 Nov 2009     

1    2    Next >