Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > our colleagues worksheets at 4 shared    

our colleagues worksheets at 4 shared

Cyn.
Argentina

our colleagues worksheets at 4 shared

For all of you who followed these threads let me tell you
the worksheets are still at 4 shared and
Moonaviera isn �t giving any sign of response...

sad, sad story...

http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=13970
http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=13882
http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=13797

Please, help us sending a message to this user or
reporting the worksheets at 4 shared.
Thanks!

18 Nov 2009      

mr.dgdln
Turkey

hasn �t this issue occupied the page more than an issue should? what do you think? 

18 Nov 2009     

Cyn.
Argentina

I think if worksheets of members from this site are published without their permission in other sites we should have the gesture of solidarity with them to try to solve it...
I wonder how you would feel Mr. Dgdln if it were your worksheets...
In fact, it �s not my worksheets that are there, but I want to show my support to my colleagues, whose worksheets make my teaching easier day after day...
As regards it "having occupied the page more than an issue should", I find it more annoying to have the typical "where are my points?" "why was my worksheet reported/removed?" or "please believe me! this is my work"... I find it hilarious that this comes from you Mr.Dgdln

18 Nov 2009     

FroggyClaudine
France

I totally agree with Cyn. As long as the stolen ws haven �t been removed by this awful cheater, the issue should come up the board now and again. And it �s much more important than people who keep asking where their points are whereas everything is explained in the rules !

18 Nov 2009     

mr.dgdln
Turkey

why don �t you try sending PMs to those members whose work is published without(?) their permission instead of constantly bringing it to the forum. The same has happened to me. I have also my own worksheets published in other sites without my permission. but it �s no use for me and anybody to bring the issue to the forum. 

18 Nov 2009     

Cyn.
Argentina

PMs have been sent, emails have been sent, reports have been sent, with NO ANSWER or vague promises of deleting the worksheets "soon"
I would have support you as well if you had asked for help when your worksheets were published... that �s what a community is all about... That �s why I bring it to the forum, for more people to help!
Anyway, if it bothers you that much stop answering mr! 

18 Nov 2009     

mr.dgdln
Turkey

discussing about sth does not disturb me as we are discussing and giving opinions. But an imperative sentence such as "stop answering mr." does disturb me!

18 Nov 2009     

serene
Greece

I �ve sent a PM to moonaviera, Cyn.

18 Nov 2009     

zailda
Brazil

Besides the discussion on verb tenses, which I �m not in the mood to take part in, it �s virtually impossible to stop people from being unfair here or anywhere else on the net. We do what we can to prevent thieves from using our work and we �ll keep fighting against them.

This is a community so we have to support our members without restrictions.

@mr.dgdln, how about join us and maybe we can get stronger and solve your matter as well? Can you repost links for your copied wss?

I think it �s the case to add forces and not the time to argue, since we all agree that our wss are not to be published anywhere without our previous permission.

Have a nice day you all! Tongue

18 Nov 2009     

Cyn.
Argentina

@ froggy.claudine
thanks for the support
@mr ddgln
there was an if before the imperative... that means a condition mr! meaning if you don �t feel like participating then don �t... you are taking things out of context!
@serene
thanks!
@zailda,
exactly, let´s unite forces!

18 Nov 2009     

Cyn.
Argentina

Dear Moonaviera,

I am glad you finally showed up! We were all very worried about this situation and I was personally ver angry (as you could see from my posts).

I got even angrier when Victor told us you had written to him, but still didn �t delete the worksheets.... I couldn �t understand how come you were able to write an email but nor to hit a delete button...

Anyway, your apologizes sound sincere, and the explanation makes sense, therefore, I need to tell you sorry -as well- for being rude, it �s just that I was very angry and thought you were doing this with premeditation...

Kinds regards,

Cynthia

19 Nov 2009