Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > my custom written essays    

my custom written essays

maryrhodes
United States

my custom written essays

I �m a young student writer but always had a hard time doing an essay for my graduate school admission in a reputable University until one time that my friend introduced me to a site where i can have a graduate school custom written essays guides. It really helps me a lot.

19 Nov 2009      

cheezels
New Zealand

So you mean to cheat then.

You do know that this is a site full of teachers right from nursery age through to university and beyond.

Idiot.

19 Nov 2009     

cheezels
New Zealand

Yeah but it is the same situation as a drug dealer going to sell drugs in the Police cafeteria... really idiotic!!!!

Also what she is advertising is ILLEGAL. I am sure that if a university found that a student had bought a paper they would be thrown out on their behinds!

Advertising cheating to pass class in a teachers forum has got to be one of THE most stupidest things I have seen here.... and that is saying something!!!!

19 Nov 2009     

Montypython
France

it IS saying something... !!!!! Dead

19 Nov 2009     

Jayho
Australia

mmm ... this seems to be marketing strategy for that website, otherwise why would 0 points Ms Rhodes make reference to the site in her personal details and provide a direct link to it via the link under her avatar on her members page.

19 Nov 2009     

Moon22
United Arab Emirates

Well...

How can a student buy a written essay?! I think that buying essays means that the student is uncabable of writing it by  him/her self !?

In the UAE, in the college or the university.. if a student  copied a line or sometimes a phrase.. this is considered as cheating and "Plaragism" ..and will be kicked of the college or the university..

How can you advertise buying a whole essay !?

19 Nov 2009     

alien boy
Japan

I wonder if she should do commission work for this site too: http://www.oppapers.com/

She could get double the commission for the same amount of work!!!

19 Nov 2009     

Jayho
Australia

There are tonnes of websites like this around. I�ve found that my students won�t buy them - they just plagiarise from the preview section and then paste it with other stuff plagiarised from the web.  But, we always catch them at it and then read them the riot act.  It�s not difficult to tell when a student hasn�t written their own essay.

19 Nov 2009     

alien boy
Japan

so the answer might be to do a bulk order with mary... get her to do ALL the written work (including retranscribing any notes taken) for  ALL  the subjects a student does... that way the style is consistent, eh!!!!

I wonder what sort of discount she �d give...

19 Nov 2009     

annarichard
United States

Whether it is exposure or promotion or sound quality, SoundCloud is the one you can lay upon.

12 Aug 2017     

gimeyshouki
United States

There can be multiple reasons why you may want to check out Nox App Player. his comment is here

27 Sep 2017