Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > first e-meeting    

first e-meeting

Cyn.
Argentina

...People finally answered your posts creative no.1, where are you now? we all want to read what you have to say about what has been said to you...

21 Nov 2009     

Carla Horne
United States

STOP!

DON �T SEND HIM ANYTHING! HE WANTS YOUR EMAIL!

21 Nov 2009     

libertybelle
United States

No Cyn - we don �t want to hear what this person has to say - and who says it �s a guy?

21 Nov 2009     

anitarobi
Croatia

Mena, I agree. Totally puzzled as well... It �s difficult to know what to answer when you don �t understand the question, right? NO point in wasting time on some posts, unfortunately...

21 Nov 2009     

victor
Spain

I don �t understand the point of all these forum posts, but anyway, as he has uploaded many copied worksheets, I �ve just cancelled his account.

21 Nov 2009     

donapeter
Romania

Dear PhilipR,
I really think he" was"  already back, under a new name!! 

21 Nov 2009     

lamyaa
Egypt

wouldnt it be enough if nobody answered him at all ?this way he �d be ignored instead of getting all this attention from all of us!!

21 Nov 2009     

Kate (kkcat)
Russian Federation

Wacko I hope we all will not have to read all those strange messages sent  by the author of the thread.
Thank you Victor.
Kate.

21 Nov 2009     

< Previous   1    2