Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > !!! Looking for PEN FRIENDS !!!    

!!! Looking for PEN FRIENDS !!!

aniapen
Poland

!!! Looking for PEN FRIENDS !!!

Hi!

I�m looking for pen friends for 10 of my 12-year-old Polish students who have been learning English for about 14 months. They have two hours of English per week and they may not be very proficient, but they are really enthusiastic about the project and I�m sure they will meet the challenge :) My students are willing to either exchange e-mails or write traditional letters. If your students are interested, let me know.

Greetings from Poland,

Anna

21 Nov 2009      

alinetrabalho
Brazil

Hi Anna, I have 12 students who have been studying English for the same period of yours and they are basically the same age. I would really like to have them engaged in this project, however, this should be done as soon as possible since we �re about to end term. So, if your pupils are willing to meet Brazilian kids, let me know, so that we can discuss how to organise that.
Awaiting for your reply.
Greetings from Brazil,
Aline

21 Nov 2009     

aniapen
Poland

I �ve sent you a PM :)

22 Nov 2009     

misseleonora
Argentina

Hi Anna,

I have a private student of 12 years old, and very willing to exchange e-mails with a pen pal from a different corner of the world! Hope you can have any of your students wanting to write to mine. He is very smart and loooves sports. 
This is my e-mail [email protected] 
Get in touch!
Best. 

24 Nov 2009