Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > MSNor yahoo to speak in English    

MSNor yahoo to speak in English

English Teacher UAE
United Arab Emirates

MSNor yahoo to speak in English

I �m an Emirati teacher ( from UAE). i �m teaching English. Our mother tongue in the UAE is Arabic. So, i �m struggling with my students because they are not speaking very well. Actually, they are careless and very weak in English. But really, i �m trying very hard to be agood teacher and do my best....but this is not the story. the story is that i �m missing my university especially, i find that no one speaks with me in english. I miss that so bad....Also, ( use it or lose it)...i believe in that...so, if i don �t use the language i will lose it...of course i teach my students and speak with the all the time...but i need someone who speaks english to help me remembering the words and be a better speaker in english...

so, i suggest to add me in your yahoo or msn to chat with you especially if you are interested in reading or loves to share experience about teaching with me....
This is my email :  
I would be pleasure to contact you
With my best wishes to all of you

23 Nov 2009      

zailda
Brazil

Hi!

It �s a great idea. If you want to contact me, just add me on msn:

[email protected]

If someone else wants to contact, and share his experience on teaching, feel free to add my address, but please send a message telling you �re a teacher from ESL Printables. All members are welcome.

Have a nice day.

23 Nov 2009