Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > I need your help!!!!    

I need your help!!!!

Baby V
Brazil

I need your help!!!!

Dear eslprintables friends,

I know there are some programs one can use to reduce the size of files (PPT and word). The problem is that I dodn �t know which one is good. Can anybody help me!!!

Thanks
Baby V

24 Nov 2009      

Mariethe House
France

i use this one that was given on the forum some time ago and I find it really good and easy to use! Good luck!

http://webresizer.com/resizer/

edit! Sorry I didn´t read your question properly! This is for photos only! I shall leave it all the same... It might prove useful to someone else! I am sure someone will answer your question!Smile

24 Nov 2009     

scottsminkey
United States

The most important thing here, I think, is to use a method that is standard so that if you send the file to someone else, he or she can uncompress it. If you are using Windows, I would recommend right-clicking on the file then choosing Send To -> Compressed (zipped) Folder. This will make a compressed file ending in .zip. To uncompress right-click on the compressed (.zip) file and choose Open With -> Compressed (zipped) Folders. If you are using Linux you can use the zip command. I �m not sure about MacOS, but I �m sure there is something to create and open zipped files.

- Scott

24 Nov 2009