Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Video - Asking for Directions    

Video - Asking for Directions

cgato
Portugal

Hello!!

I haven �t come here very often lately so I �m not aware of what is going on...

But I read Olindalima post and I �ve taken a look at her video (very, very nice, Linda Wink ). And I�m going to try it out. I didn �t know such tool existed, and it can be very useful!

I got important and very useful information!Big smile

So, whether Mauro advertises or not, thanks to him and Linda!

Making these small videos is fantastic!

Have a great week!

24 Nov 2009     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hello, Cristininha GATO

Tons of thanks, you show up when I need your support, this tool is so amazing;  for me, I had never got the idea I would ever, ever, be able to do such a fantastic thing; obviously I am so proud of what I did that i can �t even pass a door.

Mauro �s videos are , obviously " let us say ..., what... ..well, OBVIOUSLY, Fantasticly , much better than mine; Have you checked them? Do it, Cristina.

( Forgive me, I didn �t answer your last mail, .... I will, I promise, I want,  but as you know, I have as plenty of free time as you do. LOL ) what about our new boss ? Any news?

Big kisses
linda

25 Nov 2009     

< Previous   1    2