Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > Pen Pals for Spain?    

Pen Pals for Spain?

mamidenacho
Spain

Pen Pals for Spain?

Hi,

I �m a secondary teacher in Spain and I �m looking for British or American Pen pals for my students, I �d like them to exchange emails and even a video chat could be arranged. They are 14-15 years old. Anyone interested? If so, please, send me a message, I �d love to hear from you.

26 Nov 2009      

Thielen89
Albania

Exams are being conducted solely online likewise as you can do the categories online with zoom category although even you can raise something online with skilled concerning the school assignment as try this essay service online writing service on the market just in case you wish facilitate together with your homework and learning though

15 Oct 2021     

Thowere
Albania

It a good news and I am willing to buy an amplifier for the PC attachment that will go for me as an advantage to make things work on my way though also I am learning with https://cascadebusnews.com/best-research-paper-writing-services-choosing-a-trustworthy-company/ at the cheapest whether I need to spend a lot at some point of learning but you should not give up on anything

16 Nov 2021