Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > I wonder......    

I wonder......

Je suis papillon
Argentina

You are right partners!!!! It�s very nice and encouraging to see  comments about your worksheets, because all of us spend a lot of time creating such beautiful ans useful ws. A nice comment, only "thanks", makes us feel proud of our work and effort...knowing that we can help others to teach and enjoy teaching.

THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU!!!

I LOVE YOU COLLEAGUES!!! 

27 Nov 2009     

esl-help
Morocco

Hello all .
yeah !  People  of education should give the example . If we look closely at the thousands of worksheets uploaded daily in this site of which we can make lovely textbooks sometimes better than those tevtbooks devised by governments and sold in millions of copies .A "THANK YOU " really is the best reward that members can get from each other  for the great effort they put in their heavenly job : " creation ".  Cooperation is the key .

THANK YOU ALL " Kisses" 

27 Nov 2009     

Aimee/S.
Israel

Supporting all of you as usual!

Of course, saying thank you is very important! You aren �t anonymous, you get to know people, you make friends ...  What could be better???

The other major advantage is that you could see your name on a w/s and remember that you �ve already downloaded it...

Have a good weekend!
Best wishes from warm (no rain! Cry - we need it! we want it!) Jerusalem

27 Nov 2009     

anaisabel001
Spain

I agree with all of you!!

HugHave a nice weekend!!

27 Nov 2009     

< Previous   1    2