Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > I envy your worksheets    

I envy your worksheets

amparoH
Spain

I envy your worksheets

Hi everybody and congratulations!
It �s only three weeks more or less since I signed up in this site. I would like to share my worksheets but when I watch yours, I simply feel embarrassed.
I �ve prepared some of them, but... and that �s the questions: Where and how can I get such a wonderful pictures and cliparts to decorate and complete my worksheets?

Thanks in advance.

28 Nov 2009      

Victoria-Ladybug
Israel

Clipart Links for you

Have fun!
Victoria

28 Nov 2009     

JulietaVL
Mexico

The best worksheets are not always those full of clipart... content is more important for some of us.

Anyway clipart is important to catch the eye of those who will download our work...  

Welcome and good luck!

28 Nov 2009     

lisacao
Italy

This is a very nice site where you can find lots of clipart for free http://www.clker.com/
You can also search images using google, just type the subject you are looking for and then choose IMAGES from the very top of the page!
Hope this will help you!
Lisa

28 Nov 2009     

Nessie33
Germany

Dear  Lisa ! Thank you very Big smile veryBig smile muchBig smile!!!!!

28 Nov 2009     

alteacher
Turkey

Hi Amparoh,and the others!

I agree with you in every single detail. You the creators of these lovely worksheets, will you please tell me where you find the visual material? I really want to prepare appealing worksheets for my students but the pictures seem to disappear whenever I look for one.

30 Nov 2009