Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Winter Craft - Make a snowflake    

Winter Craft - Make a snowflake

manonski (f)
Canada

Marion, I love yours. It �s a blooming flower

29 Nov 2009     

gabitza
Romania

LOL - princess - 2 arlequins sitting at a table in your snowflake! Wonderful!

29 Nov 2009     

serene
Greece

thanks frenchfrog!

29 Nov 2009     

gabitza
Romania

Alex - boats in yours - no surprise since you like sailing so much!
Marion - butterflies...
Serene - huts - like those on exotic beaches.

Laurence, this is a lot of fun! Thanks again!

29 Nov 2009     

MarionG
Netherlands

Wow, I started making one with real scissors and paper, (I never understood how to get the basic shape but now I saw how they did that on the site!) Finally a great use for all that scrap paper and a great creative way to get out frustrations!! the more you cut and cut and cut and cut, the nicer they get!!! 

29 Nov 2009     

frenchfrog
France

Exactly, Marion!!

I am going to make many of them and decorate my classroom (probably the window panes, although I have other decorations ... By the way, I should write a new post about them too...) for the coming winter!

29 Nov 2009     

MarionG
Netherlands

Frenchfrog, i suddenly realized what yours reminds me of.. A design for henna tattoos!! so delicate and symetrical, beautiful! This site is really a gem! (judging by the number of replies to your post, many members are enjoying it!!!) Thanks

29 Nov 2009     

gitasiva
India

Thanks Frenchfrog.It was fun making the snowflake. Here �s mine.I �m not able to copy and paste. http://snowflakes.barkleyus.com/flake.php?id=20821796&output=jpg&size=600

29 Nov 2009     

gabitza
Romania

Gitasiva �s  - scarecrows joining hands.

29 Nov 2009     

gitasiva
India

Ya, you �re right Gabitza! Sure they look like scarecrows! :-)) Have fun! Goodnight!

29 Nov 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    Next >