Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > pen-pals for my 12 year-old student???    

pen-pals for my 12 year-old student???

misseleonora
Argentina

pen-pals for my 12 year-old student???

Hi everybody,
hope you can help me.
I am teaching a 12 year-old student, smart and sports fan. Pre-intermediate level or a bit lower.
send me a PM or write to my e-mail [email protected] 
Thanks!

30 Nov 2009      

turquoise_ocean
Turkey

Hi Misseleonora,
I am teaching  25 students who are 11 years old at private school.If you send me your school adress I want to send letters by freight.Hope you can send like this way because I want to show letters at the clipboards at school.Students can write about lots of things such as their family,their school, their country,their favourite football team, etc. Also they can send some photos.

My name is "Aslihan CANTURK" My address is "K�lt�r Mah. H�rriyet Cad. No:24 Ahatlı / Antalya  TURKEY"

If you interested , you can contact to me.

30 Nov 2009     

turquoise_ocean
Turkey

my e -mail address: [email protected]

30 Nov 2009     

adriana libera
Brazil

My daughter is also  a pre intermediate student. She �s twelve and she �s really interested in having pen-pals or mail friends. She has also started studying Spanish. Her personal e-mail is
bianca_hazt@hotmail .com

30 Nov 2009     

misseleonora
Argentina

Yes, I am interested and love the idea of the old way of communicating. I will write you an e-mail to make this real.
This student I have is a private student. 
see you soon and thanks!

30 Nov 2009     

cemakyol
Turkey

Hi , I am a teacher at the private language course..I have students who are eager to meet someone abroad and write. You can contact with me via [email protected]. talk to you soon, thanks!

30 Nov 2009