Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Thoughts from.....    

Thoughts from.....

snejankaaa
Bulgaria

Thoughts from.....

1/The church says the earth is flat, but I know that it is round, for I have seen the shadow on the moon, and I have more faith in a shadow than in the church" Ferdinand Magellan; 2/"The first step toward success is taken when you refuse to be a captive of the environment in which you first find yourself." Mark Caine; 3/ "In the world there are only two tragedies. One is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it." Oscar Wilde; 4/"It is known that there are an infinite number of worlds, simply because there is an infinite amount of space for them to be in. However, not every one of them is inhabited. Any finite number divided by infinity is as near nothing as makes no odds, so the average population of all the planets in the Universe can be said to be zero. From this it follows that the population of the whole Universe is also zero, and that any people you may meet from time to time are merely products of a deranged imagination." Douglas Adams (Hitchhikers � Guide to the Galaxy)

5 Dec 2009