Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Pen friends     

Pen friends

uzunyasmin
Turkey

Pen friends

Dear colleagues,

Five of my students aged 13-14 want to have pen friends. They are really enthusiastic to practice and improve their English. If your students want to have pen friends, please send me a PM. I think they can communicate via their e-mails or if you have another idea, please let me know.
Thanks in advance,
                   Love from Istanbul....

5 Dec 2009      

babystudent
Germany

Hi!

Did you only think of English native speakers, or would non-native speakers (of the same age)be also OK? If German students would also be OK, just let me know and I �ll ask in my Year 7 who would like to have a pen-friend!

Greetings
Diana

5 Dec 2009     

uzunyasmin
Turkey

Non-native speakers would be better as they are all in the same process of learning.  I am sure my students will be glad to meet your students, Diana:)

Yasemin

5 Dec 2009     

ladyqueen
Azerbaijan Republic

hi i �m from azerbaijan

5 Dec 2009     

sphinx63
Egypt

hello miss azerbajian how r u and welcome to this nice site im from egypt and live in the uae an x-teacher plz feel free to ask for any help im all ears as well as all the nice poeple here
enjoy yr time and have a nice weekend

5 Dec 2009