Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Downloading execises    

Downloading execises

lefalletti
Brazil

Downloading execises

Hi,
I �ve uploaded an activity and still I can �t download activities. The sites says that I have to make a contribution, but I made one and my activity is online. Where am I going wrong? Why I still can �t download activities?
Thanks for your help,
Leticia

5 Dec 2009      

ELOJOLIE274
France

Hi,
you have to wait until you get points. If you uploaded your worksheet today, it will be available for us to download tomorrow and you should receive your points the day after tomorrow. But you will onlly get points if people download your worksheet (1 download = 1 point)

hope it helps!
Elodie

5 Dec 2009     

ayda louhichi
Tunisia

Each time your worksheet is downloaded you gain one point.  To be able to download old sheets from the site, your points must be superior to your downloads. As a beginner, when you reach 30 points, you become a premium member, so you can download new worksheets free of charge. hope i �m right 

5 Dec 2009     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Dear Leticia,

first of all - welcome to this great site.Hug

Now to your question. People have to download your activity first. You will receive 1 point for each download, and after they will appear on your account, you can start downloading yourself. For more information read the FAQ.
BTW, I had a look on your contribution and you have 0 downloads. I would recommend you to have a look at some wss here and try to create something similar. Probably no-one will download ws with 5 sentences. I am sure if you ask for help, some members here have tutorials or would be able to send you a link to some (sorry, I haven �t got any tutorial I could send you).
It may sound a bit scary, but we all here started for scratch, we all learned. As time will go you will find it easier and easier to create great wss and getting points.

I am looking forward to your great worksheets.Thumbs Up

Regards, Michaela

5 Dec 2009