Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Pay attention to a good ws    

Pay attention to a good ws

jocel
Philippines

Hello there guys!

The ws is really good! It is very helpful for the students, too! But I was a bit surprised when there �s an exchange of words here...  I beleive both of you are good teachers and also believe that you are a good role model Wink

PATIENCE is really a VIRTUE. I guess both of you should look on the POSITIVE SIDES.
Oooopppsss, don �t misinterpret me. Let �s be FRIENDS! Both your worksheets are VERY GOOD! Thumbs Up

8 Dec 2009     

elderberrywine
Germany

Victor stated very clearly that it is not allowed to advertise one �s own and other people �s worksheets because the forum would be PACKED with such advertising every day.
It �s a pity, I too would like to draw attention to some great worksheets sometimes, and quite often they are quite inconspicuous.
But I see the point.
It might be a good idea to have a regular "I recommend..." column where we can talk about recent worksheets we liked a lot ... and the forum wouldn �t be so cluttered.
Dorothea

8 Dec 2009     

gitasiva
India

I agree with you wholeheartedly edlerverein. Brilliant idea! This way we �ll avoid treading on other �s toes. Advertising other �s worksheets on the forum is such a sensitive issue however well meant the member �s recommendation may be.

8 Dec 2009     

JulietaVL
Mexico

Actually some people recommend worksheets in the cafe... Maybe that is a good place 

8 Dec 2009     

Stellam
Argentina

Hi everyone!
Dorothea �s idea is just great! Personally, I appreciate it very much when members recommend useful wss and many times I myself  felt tempted to recommend ws I liked very much but didn �t do so because of the rule against advertising other people �s work. I think that having a special "I recommend" column would be a fine solution and everybody would be happy.
Have a nice day!

Stella

8 Dec 2009     

Judith@rwen
Argentina

Thank you Orit!! I �ve just downloaded it! It has given me a great idea and an inspiration for next year. (We are about to start our summer holidays here)...
I also think we should be allowed to �recommend � good worksheets!

pd: Julieta!! I love your new avatar!! Lovely!
hugs!!

Pd:2 ...but she looks a little sad! is everything ok!?
xoxo

8 Dec 2009     

JulietaVL
Mexico

Hi Judy!! =))

That � s my mood today... well in these days... Thanks for asking =))

Have a 

8 Dec 2009     

< Previous   1    2