Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > PLEASE CHECK THIS!!!!    

PLEASE CHECK THIS!!!!

silvia.patti
Italy

I don �t know what say... Contact a lawyer as soon as possible. It �s very outrageous!!! Hugs and all my support to you.

10 Dec 2009     

Manuvdb 66
Italy

Hi dear Katiana I �m quite shocked at realizing how disgusting can people be... stealing hours of generous work!!!
 You have all my support because you are a dedicated and talented teacher and you share your wonderful work with us!
I do have a colleague who write English books and I know she spends hours to prepare every single page of new books:the publisher and the people who claim to be the author are real criminals! 
Yes, you definitely have to contact a lawyer!
A big hug!!!
Manuela 

10 Dec 2009     

sucarv
Portugal

Hire a lawyer and sue the criminals! You have my support too. If you need money to get one I �m sure all the members in eslprintables can make a donation. It �s the least we can do after using your marvellous work in our lessons!

10 Dec 2009     

mena22
Portugal

I couldn �t agree more with sucarv. I am sure most of us are willing to help. Count on us.

Hugs,
mena

10 Dec 2009     

Akanah
Spain

I can �t believe this! All my support to you, dear

Olga

10 Dec 2009     

source
Turkey

It is disgusting... You give your all to create something that belongs to you but some PUSHERS think they are so clever...what a shame!! I want to hep you if you need me...

10 Dec 2009     

pauguzman
Argentina

I can �t believe it!! I �m speechless!! 
Sue them! you have all my support
Paula- Argentina

10 Dec 2009     

gabitza
Romania

OUTRAGEOUS, DISGUSTING, EVIL. That �s my opinion on what happened! This has gone too far. There were cases of staeling before, but his is the most evil of all. Shame on the so-called teacher who logged in here, pretending to be a �teacher � and stole so many great contributions! I hope he / she won �t get away with it!

Hugs and kisses,
Gabitza

10 Dec 2009     

Victoria-Ladybug
Israel

I can �t believe it!
It is disgusting!!!!
All my support to you, dear Katiana!
hugs, from Victoria

10 Dec 2009     

cecio_13
Argentina