Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Christmas/New Year card exchange    

Christmas/New Year card exchange

lilikar
Mexico

Christmas/New Year card exchange

Hi everybody
I had sent this message last saturday, I am sending it again if you are interested in my project.
I teach english to high school students (16-18 y.o) and as Christmas project they have to create and send Christmas or New Year�s cards to other students in the world and talk about the way people celebrate in these countries, would any of you be interested in participating in this project along with your students? I have 32 students
If you are please send me an e-mail:[email protected]

Thanks
KARINA

8 Nov 2008    

11 Nov 2008      

Mariethe House
France

I would be verybnterested but your studentd are a bit older than mine ?Mine go from 12 to 16 .; I know, it would be very good motivetion for them� what do you suggest?

12 Nov 2008     

pauguzman
Argentina

Hi!!! write to e-mail so as to work together: [email protected]

14 Nov 2008     

jpene2000
Thailand

Dear Katrina,

First of all i would like to inform you that I�m very much interested in your project. I have got about 90-100 students who can join this project too. They are all boys of 13-15 yrs old. I think we need some e-mail ids to send the Christmas greetings to your students. Plz send me the e-mail addresses of your students and hopefully my students will send the greetings. for more informations u can write me: [email protected], [email protected].

I�looking fwd to see your mail soon.

Regards!

sam kainth

Thailand

18 Nov 2008