Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Grammar and Linguistics > Look at this email that I īve just received.    

Look at this email that I īve just received.

Hijab
Brazil

Look at this email that I īve just received.

I īm one of the 55.

Are You? 

fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too. Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can.

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno īt mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed tihs forwrad it. 

ONLY FORWARD IF YOU CAN READ THIS

14 Dec 2009      

Gustavo20
Argentina

really nice... I am one of the 55 too. I will send it to my psycholinguistuics teacher, he will love it... thanks for such an interesting post...

14 Dec 2009     

abigailhamad
Argentina

Big smileI īm one of the 55 too!!!
Aniizmag, geart psot!!

14 Dec 2009     

Lucka20
Brazil

Really cool!
I īm one of the 55, too! 53 to go! Big smile

14 Dec 2009     

Tatyana83
Armenia

I īmm one of 55 too! :-)But i īve come across such stuff )))

14 Dec 2009     

setyarini
Indonesia

alhamdulillah I can read the strange words ^_^

14 Dec 2009     

GIOVANNI
Canada

I īve managed to read it, so I guess I īm in that lucky number.

14 Dec 2009     

Samantha.esl
Italy

I have also read it and seen this kind of message many times!
I īm not spoiling the party here but I think this can be read by more than 55 people.. Which doesn īt mean anyone here is a genious..:o)))

14 Dec 2009     

GIOVANNI
Canada

Thanks Sam, I was beginning to think that I really am a genious. Cry

14 Dec 2009     

cecio_13
Argentina

I can too!

14 Dec 2009     

douglas
United States

I have seen a similar thing in German and the majority of the people I showed it to could read it--pretty amazing stuff.

14 Dec 2009     

1    2    Next >