Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Christmas gift    

Christmas gift

danka.michalkova
Czech Republic

If I were as good at powerpoints as you I would be so proud of me:) You are really wonderful and generous!!! It is wonderful and you can use it with all ages:)
Thank you so much!!!

23 Dec 2009     

Missfrancisca
Spain

THANK YOU SO MUCH AND MERRY CHRISTMAS

23 Dec 2009     

Greek Professor
Greece

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH...

MERRY XMAS AND MAY 2010 BE A YEAR FULL OF LOVE AND SURPRISES....

23 Dec 2009     

ELOJOLIE274
France

thank you so much, it �s the perfect activity to do with a printable I did a week ago!!!
thank you for your generosity, it �s very kind of you!
Elodie

23 Dec 2009     

silvination
Spain

Thanks a lot!!!You �re very kind!!Merry Christmas!!!

23 Dec 2009     

Miri75
Argentina

Thank you very much, Zailda! You �re a great person! and an excellent teacher.
Merry Christmas!
Miri

23 Dec 2009     

blizzard1
Denmark

Dear Zailda,

Thank you so much for the Christmas present.

You are always so generous and helpful.

Merry Christmas to you too.

Hugs
Tisha

23 Dec 2009     

zailda
Brazil

Dear colleagues:

It took me several hours yesterday to prepare this powerpoint, it has more than 20 slides and checking the work when I was preparing the seventh I realized I �d never get it to fit the size here, but I was so involved that I decided to finish it as a gift for you, for the million little and big things I received from you ruring this year.

I had to re-start and fix it many times until it was OK, it was the first time I tryed something with sound and effects, and I was exhausted and finaly was done - it was 2 a.m.

After uploading it I went to bed, so this morning when I logged in and read so many nice comments on the forum and PMs I was so overwhelmed that I start crying in front of the computer.

During all my life I faced some hard situations (including my daughter in coma for 5 days) but I always try to be strong and tears are not part of my vocabulary. But I confess that I couldn �t help crying like a baby reading your messages.

It was the most wonderful gift to read so many nice posts. thank you a million times.

I don �t teach children but when preparing material for elementary I �m concerned on preparing something that your students will enjoy too, so I �m glad to know that children also like my work (as Michaela said).

It �s a wonderful start, and I will work on it, and will always remember this great emotion I have today.

Merry Christmas to all of you. (sorry for the typos, I �m still crying)

Zailda

EDIT: And it�s  funny to know animals have different languages in different parts of the globe (alien boy)

23 Dec 2009     

chorima
Spain

THANKS A LOOOOOOT FOR THIS LOVELY PRESENT ZAILDA. SO KIND OF YOU......
MAY 2010 BE A GREAT YEAR TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY Hug

23 Dec 2009     

mkrmen
Spain

Thanks for your wonderful  work! Thanks for being so generous ! Merry Christmas  for you and your family!

23 Dec 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    Next >