Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > To the teachers posting on the forum from Turkey or under the Turkish flag.    

To the teachers posting on the forum from Turkey or under the Turkish flag.

maker1
Turkey

To the teachers posting on the forum from Turkey or under the Turkish flag.

I am sorry for the post and I am removing it.

27 Dec 2009      

phil niro
Japan

Thank you for reminding me in such way  Ouch. I learned something.

27 Dec 2009     

maker1
Turkey

Will you enlighten me what you have learnt at so far corner of the world about us?

27 Dec 2009     

phil niro
Japan

I have learned/learnt  that I must post an absolutely and  grammatically acceptable statements any time and anywhereWacko.Thank youThumbs Up

27 Dec 2009     

maker1
Turkey

If that is what you have really learnt from my message then I �ll withdraw it right away.

27 Dec 2009     

phil niro
Japan

Sir ,
What happened? Why did you remove it ?  It �s a good message written herein. Honestly, I learned great things from it. Please send it back here.Thumbs Up

27 Dec 2009     

maker1
Turkey

Obviously there has been a misunderstanding on my behalf. You have nothing to apologise for and you are welcome to report thieves wherever they might be by any means possible.
I will not repost the message because some Turkish members seem to have found it hurtful. Let �s hope that the members to whom my message was addressed to will pay more attention to their writing in the future and the need for posting such messages shall not arise again.

27 Dec 2009