Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Please Help    

Please Help

alkwassir
Yemen

Please Help

Dear friends,
I am trying nowadays to reframe the whole framework of English courses in our institute. I �m writing here seeking help in choosing the best frame work to base the courses level on as well as the best course materials to be choosen. We are using the English course "Interchange" currently. Should there be better suggestion, I will be thankful.
 Waiting patiently to hear your kind and precious suggestions

Fadhl

27 Dec 2009      

qurtail
Saudi Arabia

New Headway
Clockwise
New English File

I am sure you �ll like at least one of them.

Good Luck

27 Dec 2009     

esl-help
Morocco

Hi,
Have you heard of " Market Leader" ? It �s a good course book especially for " Business English . Good luck .

27 Dec 2009     

alkwassir
Yemen

Thank you Qurtail & ESL-help for your kind reply and the course materials you suggested.
However, I �m still confused of what framework to follow to describe the different levels

I thought of the CEF (Common European Framework for Language Reference) but I �m not sure of the implementation of each of the six levels
would there be some resources to clarify this regard or even better suggestion for a framework than the CEF!

Thanks again

28 Dec 2009