Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > much help needed to get my ws back please    

much help needed to get my ws back please

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Natachi,
everything is possible to sort out. I don �t know where the truth is but even if you feel offended that is not a reason for cancelling your account.
Please, think about it, take a break and maybe you will reconsider your decision.
Take care, Michaela

28 Dec 2009     

kons
Morocco

Hi everybody

up to now, I haven �t said anything bad in my posts to Natachi; when I said it �s a big lie, i wanted to say that i have  the book  he presented as a "proof" againgt my ws and there is nothing in it that shows what he claims. 
the story starts from the moment I reported his ws. and i can prove that his ws is copied. now i �m very surprised to see that the action i took has become a cause of a very negative reaction that touches even my students, my class and the teachers on board.
by the way, I´m a new member and I have sent 10 contributions so far,including the removed one. if I were a cheater, I would have sent more ws and got many points, but I´m not a cheater.

28 Dec 2009     

zailda
Brazil

Dear colleagues:

This is a wonderful site and I have to confess that all this reporting thing is getting to me. I understand that in a site with mature, adult English teachers, everyone can read the rules so they can understand what is allowed or not.

If they cheat, it is because they want to. If they add other language to wss it is because they want, it �s clearly visible when you upload something "your contribution must be in English language". If they use other person �s ws in parts or the entire document, they do it because they want, when you download a ws you can see that:

Publication or redistribution of any part of this document is forbidden without authorization of the copyright owner.

If they upload 2 single pictures it is because they want, it �s clear that flashcards are allowed in sets of at least 4. So if they cheat, they want to.

If everyone knows the rules, before reporting everyone also knows whether it �s going to be a fair action or not. I �m tired of seeing ws reported without a clear reason, or motivated for personal reasons. Everyone knows the rules so before reporting it �s easy to check whether it �s fair or not.

We have already lost many members and I don �t know about you, but I really miss them. Maybe if we had acted as mature, adult English teachers - as we are - we could have avoided the lost. Maybe if we had started thinking on the community growing -  instead of our downloads number growing - we could have welcomed better some valuable newbies who went away before a second chance.

Maybe if we had thought more in helping & sharing and less in our quarrels and vanity, we could have kept them among us. Every week someone says "bye, bye" and others go without a farewell.

How many others will go until we start acting as adults? How many will go until we look away from our belly buttons? How much respect, dignity, trust, friendship, help and credibility have we got to lose until we learn the lesson?

What have we got to teach our students? Dignity, justice, friendship, peace, trust, patience, help, or are these only words they have to learn how to write and pronounce but don �t have to learn how to practice in their lives?

I hope when we teach our students about justice and dignity, we also learn a little bit more from our owm words, and that more than words, they become our daily routine.

Have a nice day / evening

28 Dec 2009     

< Previous   1    2